Chocoholics Anonymous Reps

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For sales reps of Chocoholics Anonymous Australia

3 posters

Hens Party

Michelle R

Hens Party Empty Hens Party

Post  Michelle R Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:05 pm

I have a party coming up which is a Hen's night. Just wondering what romance products you have in your kits.
    Michelle H
    Michelle H

Hens Party Empty Re: Hens Party

Post  Michelle H Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:13 pm

I only keep a romance pack. Though they are out of stock at the moment. I used to have a body paint and massage oil.

My romance pack was looking rather worse for wear so I have opened it up and let people test the body paint (with cotton tips) and the massage oil. The oil got tested and resulted in a purchase so it works. Smile

A great game for a hens night is called "suck him dry" (name can be changed to suit the crowd - wash him/clean him/strip him etc) you get either jelly babies or brown babies (or eskimos) and give one to each person. On your count the all put them in their mouths and whoever sucks all the chocolate off without injuring the 'man' first wins a prize. Smile

Julie White

Post  Julie White Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:50 am

That game does sound fun Michelle. I to have used sample bottles of massage oil and body paint to assist with sales at parties, especially Hen's parties. My biggest party ever was a Hen's party.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:18 am