Chocoholics Anonymous Reps

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For sales reps of Chocoholics Anonymous Australia

2 posters

Catalogue parties

Michelle H
    Michelle H

Catalogue parties Empty Catalogue parties

Post  Michelle H Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:07 am

Are a great way to make money without much work. Smile

Have you done one? Was it sucessful?

I have a catalogue party cover letter if anyone would like a copy. Smile

Catalogue parties Empty Could I have a copy Michelle, thanks Kay Thorne

Post  Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:30 pm

Michelle H wrote:Are a great way to make money without much work. Smile

Have you done one? Was it sucessful?

I have a catalogue party cover letter if anyone would like a copy. Smile

Michelle H
    Michelle H

Catalogue parties Empty Re: Catalogue parties

Post  Michelle H Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:46 am

I will post it here but it won't be til probably friday.

My computer is being repaired and I don't have the letter on this computer.
    Julie White

Post  Julie White Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:37 am

I have done a few catalogue parties and I agree they can be very beneficial for not a lot of work. Sometimes it is just very hard for people to find the time to get everyone together at once, so I often use it as a suggestion for busy people that are keen for a party.
    Michelle H
    Michelle H

Post  Michelle H Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:29 am

Ok, back to my regular computer. Smile

This is the letter for distance parties, so ones that need to mail/email me the info.

*Please read before hosting your party*

1. Invite as many friends/family as you can and ask them to bring a friend. Facebook and email is another good way to invite people. (don’t forget to tell them that payment is due on the day)

2. Get as many orders as you can. The more sales you get, the more free chocolate YOU get.

3. At your party, while enjoying the company of your guests, go through the catalogue and ask your guests to fill out the order form supplied in your pack. If you do not have enough order forms, you can use the outside order form.

4. Make sure all order forms are filled out and they have added the 5% freight to the total amount owing. Collect all payments and give them the pink copy of the order form and you take the rest.

5. The next step is for you to fill out the Host Rewards Summary. To start with, please make sure all your details (name, number, address, email etc are on this form. This form must be signed by you at the bottom.

6. Using the information from the customer order forms, put the information and amounts (total amount owing) of all credit card payments on the Host summary form. Now to the right of the Host Summary Form you add the name and amounts of all cash and outside orders amounts. (total amount owing). Do not put YOUR order on yet as you need to work out what you are entitled to for your rewards. Do not include freight in the sales amount, this is a separate total.

7. Ok, now time to work out the 10% you get in free chocolate. Use the back of the summary form to put the totals of your cash and credit card payments. When you have the total you then put that amount in your calculator and times(x) it by 10%. This is the amount you can deduct from YOUR order. So for example, your sales come to $378.60, your rewards would be $37.85. If your order comes to $56.40, you actually only owe $18.55 so you need to put $18.55 on your order form and the host summary for what you owe. You do not need to add freight to your order as I don’t charge freight to the host.

8. Take all the Blue sheets of the order form and make a copy of any outside orders forms to keep with you until your order arrives. Place all the white order slips, any outside order forms and the Host Summary Form in the Party Summary Envelope.

9. After the party ASAP you need to arrange payment. I accept direct debit and credit card. You now need to post me the Party Summary envelope which has all the orders in it. You My address is PO Box 1182 Werribee Plaza 3030.
    Or you can scan and email all the orders.

10. I will contact you as soon as I have received the order forms and I will place your orders straight away. I will request that head office sends all orders and your free box of chocolates direct to you. You can use the blue copy of the customer order forms and copy of the outside order forms that you should have, to work out who has ordered what. Now you can give your eagerly awaiting guests their yummy chocolates. If you are missing any items, it means they have been put on back order and will be sent to you as soon as they come in stock.

Good luck and have a fun time at your party. If you have any queries or any of your guests would like to host their own party, you/they are more than welcome to contact me.

and this is the one for local ones.

Catalogue Party Information

• Please find catalogues, flyers and order forms for your catalogue party. You and your friends can also view the catalogue/flyers online at our website: www.chocoholicsanonymous.com.au

• The order forms are in triplicate. The person ordering keeps the pink or blue copy. I need the remaining two copies returned to me.
    • Please ensure the handling fee is included in the total. It is 5% of the order, ie a $20 order has a $1 handling fee.
    • Payment can be by cash or credit card. The minimum for credit card is $20.
    • As host, you will receive a gift box of chocolates and a fridge magnet (these will be delivered with the party order). Once orders reach $250 you are entitled to spend 10% of the total sales. So, $300 in sales equals $30 of free product.
    • It is best to have a short time frame like 2 weeks for orders or set a date of final orders so those that order straight away will know not to expect their items until after a specific date.
    • Orders take 2-3 weeks, if an item is on back order it can take up to six weeks.
    • Once you have closed orders let me know and I can collect the orders with payments. I will also need to fill out a host summary of the orders which requires your signature.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Julie White

Post  Julie White Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:27 am

Thanks Michelle, I am going to save your copy as well.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:10 pm