Chocoholics Anonymous Reps

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For sales reps of Chocoholics Anonymous Australia

Facebook - a great tool

Michelle H
    Michelle H

Facebook - a great tool Empty Facebook - a great tool

Post  Michelle H Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:39 pm

Are you on it?

It is a great, free advertising tool, especially if you use it right. Smile

All the pages basically need to look like the company one - same profile photo to identify us amongst the thousands of chocoholics anonymous pages that have nothing to do with us. Smile

Also, any images need to be good quality, catalogue photo's use the official ones,download them from the company FB page or email me at the office and I can send them to you. If you have one note on your computer (microsoft program) you can use this to do it yourself.

Once you set up your page post it on your own wall and ask your friends to post or comment on it so it ends up on their wall too.

Then, search your local area on FB for buy/swap/sell pages or small business pages or party plan pages. Check the rules on the buy/swap pages as some don't like businesses advertising.

I have gotten 3 bookings today from my advertising on my CA fb page and also on a party plan FB page. I am still waiting to hear back from another lady, so potentially 4 bookings in one day. Smile

The link to the company page is - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Chocoholics-Anonymous-Parties-Australia/162163123798922

and mine is - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Chocoholics-Anonymous-Parties-Werribee-and-Surrounds/118750654840455

I try and keep it light hearted but don't update every day as it may annoy people.

Post your link up here to share. Smile

Oh, and as my 'day job' I do actually check the CA FB pages every other week and I do "like" all the ones I find. Smile If I see anything of concern I do email the Rep directly, but that rarely happens, an that is mostly for using a photo of the cover instead of the proper digital image. Smile

Facebook - a great tool Empty Re: Facebook - a great tool

Post  Guest Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:10 pm

I I love you facebook, as you can probably tell Michelle Laughing
    I get 90% of my parties through my facebook page and posting on BSS groups and the rest through people I have met through someone who found me on facebook. Does that make sense? I am going to my first market this Saturday so fingers crossed all goes well, although facebook has got me 11 parties and 5 catalogues parties for March so I don't know how much more I can handle.

Post  Guest Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:53 am

Michelle, with the changes to Business Pages, they now require a cover photo & profile photo.
    Do you have a cover photo we should be using??

Thanks
    Jayde
    Wink
    Michelle H
    Michelle H

Post  Michelle H Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:12 pm

Megan and I are working on that tomorrow. The new changes don't come in until 31st March unless you change over manually before then.

Post  Guest Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:59 am

Hi Everyone ,

is there anyway i can get some ideas for my facebook page by looking at someone else's Question
    i am not that good with that sought of thing Embarassed
    You can say no if u want!!
    i am the only one in my area Sad so i luv this forum so i can talk to you nice people Smile
    Michelle H
    Michelle H

Post  Michelle H Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:19 am

Of course you can. Smile Just do a facebook search of "chocoholics anonymous parties" and you will find heaps.

I will start a thread so people can list theirs. Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 2:37 am