Chocoholics Anonymous Reps

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For sales reps of Chocoholics Anonymous Australia

4 posters

The latest update - changes etc...

Michelle H
    Michelle H

The latest update - changes etc... Empty The latest update - changes etc...

Post  Michelle H Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:19 am

Is now on the website. What are your thoughts??

Amanda D

The latest update - changes etc... Empty Re: The latest update - changes etc...

Post  Amanda D Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:29 am

It all looks very exciting. Cant wait for a little more info so i know where to go from here Smile
    Leedy Douglas

Post  Leedy Douglas Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:06 am

REALLY keen for an MS Word flier that we can add our Rep Code to and then send out to customer's via e-mail so that we can promote the shop and the use of our Rep Code. Would be nice to have it on the official company letter head etc.... Smile
    Michelle H
    Michelle H

Post  Michelle H Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:19 pm

I am (supposedly) doing one tomorrow as an example if I get time.

I will be emailing my customers over the weekend with the latest newsletter (taken from the online shop) and my promo code and how to use it. Smile

Kylie Mc

Post  Kylie Mc Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:58 am

is there some way we can get a copy of the newsletter so we can send it out as well? i have set one up but it dose not look right
    Leedy Douglas

Post  Leedy Douglas Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:26 am

Hi, sorry to be a 'stick in the mud', but now that we've been advised that our customer's can NOT be retrospectively linked to us if they don't put in our PROMO code when they 1st register, it would be very much appreciated if there was a flier with instructions about how to enter our promo code sent out PRIOR to go Live as I have looked on the online store and can not see this functionality for myself, so am unable to draft my own flier / newsletter giving my customer's instructions.

I must say that I am a little disappointed as to how ill prepared this seems to be, I had really hoped that as Rep's we would gain maximum benefit out of the online store as I know myself I have put a lot of work into getting my customers prepared and excited about the opening of the store, but unfortunately the way it looks at the moment, everyone will sign up on the 1st of July, not know how to put our Promo Code in so just register without it and then that's it, our opportunity is lost to have them linked to us as 'customer's....... Like I said, I really am sorry to be a stick in the mud, I LOVE being a rep and I LOVE CA as a company, but I really feel as though I had to say something because I honestly did expect this to be managed better. Just some (hopefully useful) feedback Smile.
    Leedy Douglas

Post  Leedy Douglas Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:31 am

I just figured it out..... You have to put things in your cart and then when you go to 'Check Out' it offers the opportunity to put in the Promo Code.....

I will make up a little something myself to send to my customers with screen dumps etc..... Would have been nice to have it standardised on company letter head / font etc...... though Smile.
    Michelle H
    Michelle H

Post  Michelle H Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:26 am

We thought the codes could be put in at a later date but then the progammer told us that this could not happen.

We are the first company in Australia to actually use this program so there is going to be teething problems.

I seriously doubt everyone is going to log on tomorrow to join/shop/ get their free chocolate.

I am not targetting my regular customers. Why would you?? You get less commission by them buying via the shop. I am using it for the customers that aren't local or don't want to host parties etc..

We are doing our best to make it work. It has been a long few months, this last week we have been doing bare minimum on other projects and sticking to getting the shop ready. We all worked back on Thursday to get it right.

I have used the current mini flyers to ad stickers too. I will be emailing my customers later. When they register it quite clearly says "promo code" and to enter it to receive the freebies.

The newsletter is found on the online shop page under "check this out". The latest version is not up at the moment. It should be later today hopefully. To get a copy you just copy and paste it into a word document. It usually needs to be saved as two (or more) pages.

Any questions you have, please email head office about them. They will be answered via the rep update page. Not by answering individual emails.

While we are talking about this. I put an update on MY choc facebook page and would appreciate it if you DIDN'T copy it on to your own. Whatever is written on the company page is up for grabs, as expected but I put a lot of thought into my CA page updates to make sure they are different to company page and get really annoyed when people just copy it to their own. Normally I let it slide but this week I have my cranky pants on. tongue
    Michelle H
    Michelle H

Post  Michelle H Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:30 pm

Also, when telling people about the shop make it very clear the $10 gift is a GIFT and not a discount.

Seems one of my customers has confused gift with discount and confused 1st July with 30 June and went to order today and found her "discount code" didn't work. scratch

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 8:15 pm