Chocoholics Anonymous Reps

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For sales reps of Chocoholics Anonymous Australia

2 posters

Change over

Kylie Mc

Change over  Empty Change over

Post  Kylie Mc Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:09 am

Hey there ladies,
    With this new catalogue coming out (july 1st) i was wondering what happed with previous change overs, and when do we get to see what is in them and when can we buy them? i am only asking as i have a few party plan night and partys in the first week.

Thanks kylie Laughing
    Michelle H
    Michelle H

Change over  Empty Re: Change over

Post  Michelle H Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:54 am

There will be more information on Thursdays update.

The new catalogue is just an updated one. As far as I know there is no price changes, just a few items being deleted (not sure what) and some from the flyer going in. So, you can continue to use the current catalogues with the changes made to them. ie if a product is deleted, like the bath salts put a deleted sticker over it. Do NOT just cross them out with a marker. (It looks tacky)

There is also a flyer coming out with, I think we counted 18 new products?? I have tasted some and have seen the flyer. However I am not at liberty to tell you what any of them are - sorry. There are some really yummy ones, and a twist on an old fave coming back. Smile

I think the flyer will be up on Thursday, the copy I saw wasn't the final draft. Not sure when the catalogue will be up.

I am not sure on when the catalogue will be available to purchase.

As I said, all this information will be on the Reps update next Thursday as well as more info on the online shop. Smile

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:45 am