Chocoholics Anonymous Reps

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For sales reps of Chocoholics Anonymous Australia

2 posters

HELP?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Kylie Mc

HELP????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Empty HELP?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Post  Kylie Mc Mon May 07, 2012 7:22 am

i have a few party plan nights /days coming up and 2 of them have asked for me to bring lots of stock so i am asking you lovley ladies what you all sell the most of in the $6.50 range
    i have afew just wanting to know what the rest of you sell the most of thanks
    Michelle H
    Michelle H

HELP????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Empty Re: HELP?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Post  Michelle H Mon May 07, 2012 7:58 am

You know it is hard to predict. Just like going to a party, you might take x, y and z and they all want a, b and c products.

If you are giving out samples then it usually pays to have a few bags of those products.

If it is something kids will be at then always have lots of lollypops and super spots.

choc berries, berry mix, white heaven,white berry bites coconut magic and choc crunch are always popular.

For samples I usually use black forest jellies (and have 2 or 3 milk, one white and one dark),berry mix, white berry bites and sometimes pretzels. I use the pretzels because they are some different.

If they are in the same area that you normally do parties I would suggest looking at what you sell most of at parties and go with that.
    Kylie Mc

HELP????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Empty Re: HELP?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Post  Kylie Mc Mon May 07, 2012 9:37 am

no i am not doing samples because at one event is held over 2days and in school holidays so they get over 1000 peopel thought the stables so NOT doing samples.
    What you just said is what i was thinking i i think i might stick to what my gut tells me to do. once again you are a great help

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:57 pm