Chocoholics Anonymous Reps

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For sales reps of Chocoholics Anonymous Australia

Newbie looking for tips.

Newbie looking for tips. Empty Newbie looking for tips.

Post  Guest Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:38 am

Hi aim new and looking for any tips and advice people can offer up.

My first silly question is, what do you transport your chocolate in? Duffle bag or esky/cooler bag abox?

Any info greatly appreciated
    Michelle H
    Michelle H

Newbie looking for tips. Empty Re: Newbie looking for tips.

Post  Michelle H Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:09 pm

Hey Tammie,
    Sorry, I meant to reply to your email at work today but got distracted by other stuff. It is crazy there at the moment! Lol

I know a lot of people just use the large cardboard boxes that we send the product to you in.

I use an esky on wheels, a nice canvas covered one that holds heaps, then a box (one of ours) for the catalogues, cash tin, and all the other non choc stuff and then a small 12 can?? esky thingy that matches the big one. I stack them up and hold them together with an occy strap. Smile

Simply, easy and only one trip from car to house. :)I do always ask the host when they open the door if it is ok to wheel it in (just incase they are uber fussy about their carpet/tiles/wood). I have never been refused. Smile

It looks a little like this but rigid not Collapsible. I got it from Target a few years back.
    http://www.californiainnovations.com/coolers/rolling-cooler/item/ci-50-can-collapsible-rolling-cooler-red.html?category_id=73

A duffle bag would not be suitable as your bags of chocolate would end up all damaged.

Post  Guest Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:24 pm

Cool, I was wondering as other style of parties I've done used a big awkward bag Tupperware supplied and for adult toys I used a suitcase. I was considering a huge esky/cooler specially to keep the heat out if I do displays during daytime. I might use a duffle bag for the non delicate items.

Can you also tell me what style of shirts are available as I only noticed one design on the purchuse page but three on the size chart? Yes I've been glued to my computer today...
    Michelle H
    Michelle H

Post  Michelle H Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:31 pm

I think there is just tshirts and collared polo's. I don't wear tshirts - ever! lol I just wear a nice shirt. You don't have to wear our logoed shirts, if you don't you need to wear either black or white I think it says in the manual. Smile

Post  Guest Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:45 pm

I have my display stock in an esky on wheels and when i make deiveries they are in a foam box i got from the grocer.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 2:16 pm