Chocoholics Anonymous Reps

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For sales reps of Chocoholics Anonymous Australia

2 posters

Dislikes at partys

Kylie Mc

Dislikes at partys Empty Dislikes at partys

Post  Kylie Mc Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:52 am

Question Question Question Hey all you lovley ladies i have been wondering if any of you have had any complants/ chocolate that they dislike when doing samples Question
    this is a list that have got me
    Milkman Special= to sweet you can only eat one
    Very Cherry Bites= to much coconut no cherry
    Pink Heaven= not much rose taste.
    sorry is this sounds bad but they are all what they say when we sample them. i would love to hear what other people think.
    thanks
    Michelle H
    Michelle H

Dislikes at partys Empty Re: Dislikes at partys

Post  Michelle H Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:52 pm

You are never going to please everyone. Some people just like to bitch for the sake of it.

I have to agree on the milkmans specials - way to sweet for me, as are the white poppers.

Pink Heaven is too rose like for me but I hate turkish delight! lol

The main ones that I actually warn people about are the musk sticks and the white bananarama - they are both quite hard to bite. (and to me both taste horrible but I loathe musk sticks and banana lollies!! lol)

I always say "we have 5 chocolates to try tonight, if you don't like them blame "host" as she picked them! lol" and that as there is over 300 products you do not expect to like everything. I welcome their feedback. I might not agree with it but if there is a reason for it, ie musk sticks too hard, I explain that once it is enrobed in chocolate the air can't get it so it goes hard and is not actually stale. Smile

I actually ask if they like the product after they have sampled and just smile and nod if they come up with some weird reason for not liking it and say "oh, really, I've not heard that before" hehe
    Kylie Mc

Post  Kylie Mc Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:19 am

i also ask if peopel liked it and some feed back is always good, and at the end of the party i ask again what was the best one because i have also found buy the end the have changed their mind.
    pink perfection = to DONT EVERN GO THERE HATE HATE THEM, but i do sell a lot of them
    White Bananarama = to me all rigth ont one at a time.
    Thanks michelle for always being here when we need you the most you are a great personr if we need to get somthing off our chest
    Michelle H
    Michelle H

Post  Michelle H Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:55 am

No problem. Smile Obviously I have no life as I am online all the time! Lol

Says she that went out to lunch with one group of girlfriends - got home at 5pm then got invited out to dinner with another group - to the same restaurant! hehe

Post  Guest Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:48 pm

the caramoos, i have been told, are too dry

and yes, the musk sticks are very hard.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:59 pm