Chocoholics Anonymous Reps

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For sales reps of Chocoholics Anonymous Australia

2 posters

Gee Golly Gosh it makes me mad

Kylie Mc

Gee Golly Gosh it makes me mad   Empty Gee Golly Gosh it makes me mad

Post  Kylie Mc Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:11 am

hey all i just have one little question. Dose it make you mad when the host says we will start @4pm and you are still wating at 5pm for guests to arrive?? Dose it happen tp any of you? It makes my boold boil, it always happens when i nedd to get up at 2am to milk the next day.

Gee Golly Gosh it makes me mad   Empty Re: Gee Golly Gosh it makes me mad

Post  Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:45 am

i start 15 mins after the stated starting time, its not fair to make the other guests wait. If there are late comers i go over what they missed while the rest of the guests are placing their orders. It annoys me more when they are all talking so loud you dont know weather to continue on or wait till they quieten down Smile
    Kylie Mc

Post  Kylie Mc Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:19 pm

i did a party the lady said that we will start at 6:30pm and No one turned up untill 7:30pm as all the guest said that they all thought it was 7:30 like she always as them. but i do start and catch up a few people, that is my little rave.
    when guest get loud i say that we are going to sample a chocolate and that settles them down and i get to talk little more
    Michelle H
    Michelle H

Post  Michelle H Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:49 pm

I wouldn't wait that long. 15- 20 mins after start time, maximum. Lie to them if need be and say you need to be gone by "X" time and you either start now or not at all.

I take usually 1 1/2 to two hours from when I walk in the door to when I walk out. So, if the party is booked for 1pm I start at 1.15pm, do presentation, take orders, do hosts order/tally then pack up and go. Smile

No way would I have waited around Kylie. It is just rude.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:28 pm