Chocoholics Anonymous Reps

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For sales reps of Chocoholics Anonymous Australia

3 posters

Introduce yourself

Michelle H
    Michelle H

Introduce yourself Empty Introduce yourself

Post  Michelle H Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:50 am

Lets get to know each other all over again. Smile

My name is.....
    I am located ......
    I am married/single/etc....
    Children?
    Why you chose Chocoholics
    I have been a rep for ....
    Your fave CA product is.....

I will start. Smile

My name is Michelle

I am based in Werribee which is in Melbournes South Western suburbs.

I am a single mother to a 6yo boy who is starting grade one this year. My mother lives with us too.

I chose CA after having a party with a friend who was a Rep. I loved the idea and knew it could work around my son. I also love that there is no upline, no recruiting etc..

I have been a Rep for almost 5 years (started April 2007). I have been working in head office for almost 3 years.

My role in head office is to speak to anyone that is interested in joining our team. Most of you would have spoken to me before you signed up. Smile I do the phone interviews, answer emails etc about joining. I also produce the monthly newsletter, control the mailing list etc.. I also help Jacqui with filing, credit card processing and any other "exciting" jobs she or Megan give me. :p I currently work in the office one day a week (was more in the lead up to Christmas) and will probably start doing two days once online shopping is launched. Smile

My favourite product - hard to chose. I love the chocolate pretzels, yet don't usually mix sweet and savoury. I also love Black magic and coconut magic. The only products I have not tried are coffee beans and ginger - because I can't stand either of them. lol
    I recently tried the chilli chocolate, can't say I am fan but at least I can add that to my "have tried" list. Smile

Next.....
    Julie White

Introduce yourself Empty Re: Introduce yourself

Post  Julie White Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:08 am

My name is Julie White

After stints in Cardiff NSW, Isabella Plains ACT and Kahibah NSW, I am now based in Tindal near Katherine Northern Territory.

My husband is in the Defence Force (hence all the locations) and whilst I can, I am a stay at home Mum to our son Lachlan who will be 3 on 30 January.

I began with Chocoholics in about October 2006 just before I married into the Defence life of constant relocation thinking that it would be a great way to meet new people each time we moved. Up here is certainly going to be the most challenging with the heat as my obstacle.

My current favourite is hard to choose. Maybe the Super Spots in Milk Chocolate. When i first began it was definitley Blue Sky Special which unfortunatley we don't have now but Strawberry Dream are almost the same.

If any reps out there happen to know anyone in the Katherine area or here on the RAAF base in Tindal please forward them my details.

Post  Guest Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:20 am

My name is Kim

I am located in Melbourne's East - Bayswater

I am married with an almost 2 year old and another about to arrive, I call them my chocolate babies as their daddy is African lol

I chose Chocoholics as a way to have some spending money on maternity leave and so I dont go completely mad! Chocolate parties looked like fun, are not something everyone has been to a million times and even those on a budget can come and have fun without feeling pressure. I also like that you dont need to recruit to make money.

I have been a rep for 3 weeks.

My fave CA product is the pretzels but I have only tried a few, this baby doesnt like chocolate and gives me trouble when I eat it so my stock is safe for now!

Post  Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:35 pm

My name is Andrea.

I am located in Wallan, Victoria

I have 3 beautiful boys, 7, 5 and 11 months.

I used to be a consultant for another party plan company but it was a lot harder to sell the product because their were reps everywhere and people had lost interest. I heard about Chocoholics Anonymous on facebook so I thought I would give it a try. It is looking very positive for me. My forward line is 8 parties booked till the end of March and 3 catalogue parties going, which for me means I will not have to return to work next month if it keeps going like this Very Happy

I have been a rep for just over 4 months

Your fave CA product is mmmm chocolate pretzels and brown babies. Yummo.

Post  Guest Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:28 am

My name is.....Tammie
    I am located ......North Brisbane
    I am married/single/etc.... Married
    Children? Two, pidgion pair
    Why you chose Chocoholics because tupperware people are just too crazy for me.
    I have been a rep for .... just started
    Your fave CA product is..... the strawberrys and creams covered in chocolate, but i think when i try the freeze strawberrys it may change Razz

Leedy Douglas

Introduce yourself Empty Who is Leedy?

Post  Leedy Douglas Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:33 am

Hi Everyone!!!

My name is: Leedy (formal name - Aleeta)
    I am located: in Rockvegas where it's nice and warm (Rockhampton - Central Qld)
    I am married/single/etc: I am engaged to my partner of 5 years, his name is Luke Smile
    Children: 2 beautiful little girls, the eldest is 2 and the youngest is 11 months old.
    Why you chose Chocoholics: Because I LOOOOOOOOve chocolate and I thought it sounded super fun! Also gives me a chance to get out and meet new people as I moved up to Rocky from the Gold Coast.
    I have been a rep for: 7 months
    Your fave CA product is: Coconut Magic, Chocolate Pretzels, White Super Spots & Melting Moments Smile YUMMO!!!!

I only just discovered the forum, I am a bit slow on the uptake hey! ha ha...... Nice to meet you all ladies Smile

Post  Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:21 am

Hi Everyone!!!

My name is Katrina
    I am located: in Hobart Tas (Would be good to have someone here that knows the business to talk to... like staff meetings Idea
    I am married with 3 children.. Girl age11 Girl age5 My son 14 witch has Asbergers Syndrome
    Why i chose chocoholic annonymous I thought it sounded fun! and everyone would not say no to chocolate lol!
    I have been a rep for: 1 year ( not that i have had many partys) Sad
    My fave CA product: Well i don't really have a fave as im not a big fan of chocolate Surprised i do try it but i don't crave it my husband and girls make up for it.. my husband luvz choc pretzels Very Happy

If any reps live in the area would be good to catch up Smile

Michelle H
    Michelle H

Post  Michelle H Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:45 am

Hi Katrina, welcome.

At the moment we don't have many Reps in Tassie at all. You will have to make do with here for now. Smile

We need to do some recruiting in Tassie and in the Sydney area I think. Smile

Post  Guest Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:14 am

Thanks michelle'

you are a great help with everything you put on this forum Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:29 pm