Chocoholics Anonymous Reps

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For sales reps of Chocoholics Anonymous Australia

2 posters

The Manual - please read it often

Michelle H
    Michelle H

The Manual - please read it often Empty The Manual - please read it often

Post  Michelle H Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:51 pm

Please read the manual and refresh yourself with it often.

I really, really hate having to email people to tell them they are doing things that are against the rules, but it is part of my job. Sad

In the last week I have sent at least 6 emails to people reminding them of the rules, they are nice about it but I still hate doing it.

Yes, I do check everyone's facebook pages on a regular basis, yes, I do send out feedback surveys to party hosts. If there is an issue with FB I email you, if there is an issue with survey feedback I ring or email depending on the issue.

So, please, before you take action on some great idea you have had please check the manual to see if it is allowed. If you are still unsure then email myself or Jacqui. Smile
    Kylie Mc

The Manual - please read it often Empty Re: The Manual - please read it often

Post  Kylie Mc Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:25 am

you do a wonderfull job please dont fell bad about having to tell us if we do the wrong thing. (not that i have done any think well idont think i have) but we need to be pulled into line with it. i will forwad on an email i sent to Megan to you if you can have a look at it for me that would be grats and pass it onto Megan as i have not heard back from her i know she is busy.
    thanks
    and kepp up the good work that all you girls do in the office.
    Michelle H
    Michelle H

Post  Michelle H Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:39 am

Thanks. Smile

Email me at chocolateaddict@ymail.com Megan rarely reads her emails! lol She is too busy. If you have questions or anything email Jacqui or myself. Smile You will have a better chance at getting a quick reply.

Post  Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:08 pm

hi michelle, i was wondering if i can get some bussiness cards made up myself ? as i am not able to get staitonry from you guys at the moment

cheers
    katrina scratch
    Michelle H
    Michelle H

Post  Michelle H Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:18 am

Hi Katrina,

No, you are not allowed to have your own business cards made up. You can buy the generic CA ones, they are listed on the PO at 100 for $15.

There will be another personalised stationery order probably in the next month or so. Then you can order business cards/name badges etc...

I need a new name badge, I managed to lose it! and my car magnet flew off while I was on the freeway to Ballan doing 110kph! lol oops. My own fault as I knew the magnet was starting to lift in one corner. So, I am pushing for a stationery order. Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:35 am